Join us for Civil Engineering Night at Youngstown State University!
Youngstown State University, in partnership with ms consultants, is coordinating a Civil Engineering Night on the YSU campus this fall. We are showcasing the Civil & Environmental Engineering program in the STEM College at YSU and offering its civil engineering students an opportunity to network with various companies and government agencies that employ and interact with University graduates.
The event will be held in the Ohio Room of Kilcawley Center at YSU, One University Plaza, Youngstown, Ohio, from 6-9 PM on Monday, October 23, 2017.
YSU President, Jim Tressel, is the speaker for this event. Civil engineering juniors and seniors, and officers of the ASCE Student Chapter at YSU will be our guests. A small briefing on the YSU Civil Engineering program developments will be presented prior to the joint meeting.
Some of the organizations that have been invited to participate are:
- American Consulting Engineers Council Northeast Chapter
- American Society of Civil Engineers Youngstown Branch
- American Society of Civil Engineers Cleveland Section
- American Society of Highway Engineers Cuyahoga Valley Section
- Ohio Contractors Association Youngstown Chapter
- County Engineers Association of Ohio District 4
- Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio
- Society of Women Engineers Northeastern Ohio Section
- Ohio Society of Professional Engineers Mahoning Valley Chapter
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers Midwestern Chapter
- Numerous Company Sponsors
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.: Reception
- 7:05-7:15 p.m.: Welcome Address – Mr. Thomas E. Mosure, P.E., President, ms consultants, inc.
- 7:15-7:25 p.m.: Civil & Environmental Engineering at YSU – Dr. Anwarul Islam
- 7:25-7:35 p.m.: STEM School Overview – Dean, Dr. Wim F.A. Steelant
- 7:35-8:35 p.m.: Networking & Dinner
- 8:35-8:50 p.m.: Concluding Remarks – YSU Provost, Dr. Martin Abraham
- 8:50-9:00 p.m.: Speech – YSU President, Mr. Jim Tressel
TICKETS + SPONSORSHIPS
Please RSVP to Anwarul Islam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.941.3026 to attend. The deadline is October 9, 2017.
Individual Student Attendees:
- Student – $50 – Includes 1 Event Pass
- Student + Guest – $100 – Includes 2 Event Passes
- Individual – $150 – Includes 1 Event Pass
- Bronze – $300 – Includes 2 Event Passes
- Silver – $450 – Includes 3 Event Passes
- Gold – $600 – Includes 4 Event Passes & Recognition at Event
- Platinum – $1,000 – Includes 6 Event Passes & Recognition at Event
- Table Sponsor – $1,200 – Includes 8 Event Passes, Table, & Recognition at Event
For tax-deductible sponsorships, checks should be made payable to “The YSU Foundation” with “Civil Engineering Night” in the memo. For non-tax-deductible sponsorships, please make checks payable to ‘’ASCE Student Chapter at YSU.” All checks with names of attendees must be mailed to Anwarul Islam, Civil/Env. & Chemical Engineering, YSU, One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555.
* The dinner (valued at $35 per person) is not tax deductible
Your sponsorship and participation will make this event successful. RSVP to Anwarul Islam at email@example.com or 330.941.3026 by October 13, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you at the Civil Engineering Night at YSU.