Did you know that overall, employees control about 8% of corporate equity? If you’re wondering how that’s possible, it’s because a number of companies have turned to ESOPs, or employee stock ownership plans.
And, one of the benefits of working at ms is that you are automatically enrolled in an ESOP!
WHAT’S AN ESOP (EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN)
ESOPs are a defined contribution employee benefit plan that invests primarily in company stock. Simply put, an ESOP is a variation of a stock bonus plan.
The best part? Participation in the ms ESOP is at no cost to employees!
All contributions are made directly by ms itself and employees are automatically part-owners of the firm after meeting the work requirement.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MS ESOP
ms employees join more than 14 million employees nationwide who benefit from an employee stock ownership plan.
The ms ESOP has a number of advantages to employees, including:
- Additional benefit to employees, in addition to the typical 401(k) plan
- Employees are rewarded for hard work and firm growth through increased share prices
- Creates (part) ownership of the firm for employees
- Value is paid out after an employee retires or leaves the company
- Employees receive an additional benefit at no cost
JUST ONE OF THE MANY BENEFITS AT MS
The ms ESOP is just one of the many benefits ms offers.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- ms Wellness at Work program
- Paid time off
- Traditional 401(k) retirement plan
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral bonus
- Continuing education assistance
- …and more!
READY TO JOIN MS?
In addition to working on a variety of projects with many client types, these are just a few of the benefits of working at ms.
ms is looking for engineers, architects, and more in a number of office locations, including Raleigh, North Carolina.
Visit the careers page for the current listings for the latest openings.