Commitment to Wellness
Once again, ms and its employees are recognized for their commitment to wellness, inside and outside of the office.
Recently, ms received two awards for its 2015 wellness program. Columbus Business First named ms as one of Central Ohio’s Healthiest Employers and the Ohio Department of Health presented ms with a Healthy Ohio Healthy Worksite Silver Award.
Our most recent year of wellness was filled with activities and successes! ms employees and their spouses participated in:
- Personal wellness consultation and coaching
- Workshops educating employees on the importance of 360 degrees of wellness, including health, finances, physical activity, stress, and more
- The annual Pedometer Challenge, logging a collective 88,388,709 steps in just 8 weeks
- A holiday “Maintain Don’t Gain” challenge, focusing on maintaining or losing weight during the busy holiday season
And, all of that hard work paid off! Some highlights of 2015’s includes:
- 36% increased their activity level by 30 minutes per day or one day per week
- 35% increased their fruit and vegetable intake
- 31% lost weight
- 17% improved their mental outlook
Improvements toward health and wellness continues into 2016, starting off the year with a Biggest Loser contest among all office locations. Stay tuned on social media for wellness highlights throughout the year. Ready to join the fun? Visit our careers page.