We are excited to announce ms consultants has been recognized with two distinguished awards for our Wellness at Work program! We have been recognized as a Healthiest Employers Honoree of Ohio and received the 2020 Healthy Worksite Gold Level Award from the Healthy Business Council of Ohio.
View the full video announcement of the Healthiest Employers of the Midwest Region finalists and winners here. The awards ceremony for the Healthy Business Council of Ohio will take place virtually on Thursday, February 4.
About Healthiest Employers
Healthiest Employers is an innovative awards program created to recognize those companies that pro-actively shape the health of their employees. These companies have made a commitment to impact the health of their workplace…and their bottom line. Healthiest Employers has worked with over 8,000 employers that represent over 60 million employees.
Healthiest Employers seeks to:
- Create a healthier, more productive community of employees who understand the value of healthcare and are actively involved in managing their own health.
- Reward organizations that have taken steps to raise awareness and pro-actively created a healthier workforce.
- Be a resource to other organizations by developing a roadmap to create or improve corporate wellness initiatives.
- Help wellness-minded organizations better manage population health.
About Healthy Business Council of Ohio
The Ohio Department of Health’s Healthy Business Council of Ohio and its seven statewide regional councils are a group of Ohio companies sharing best practices for a healthy workforce and a healthy economy.
These companies have made a commitment to employees by incorporating comprehensive worksite health promotion and wellness programs into their worksites. Council members realize healthy employees make a positive difference and a positive return on investment in employee health is significant to both employer and employee.
We submit our wellness program for Ohio awards because it is our headquarters location. Employees and their families from all our office locations benefit from our Wellness at Work program.
ms Wellness at Work Program Highlights
Our Wellness at Work program is designed to benefit our employees and their families. The program focuses on improving overall health through movement, diet, and increased mindfulness. Our wellness program continues to grow and improve each year since its inception in 2012.
The 2020 ms Wellness at Work program highlights include:
- Lower premium contributions for employees
- Four-week weight loss challenge
- Monthly community meditations
- Whole health workshop series
- One-on-one wellness coaching
- Four-week activity challenge
- Self-guided classes and challenges
- Activity tracking
- & more!
Does this sound like a workplace wellness program you would like to be a part of? Learn more about our employee programs and career opportunities here.