Traffic Engineering + Planning
ms consultants has experience in the preparation of all types of impact studies, access studies, safety evaluations, parking studies, transportation plans, and related traffic operations planning for both the public and private sector.
Traffic engineers prepare construction plans and specifications for traffic signals, signing and pavement markings,
along with highway lighting and related illumination systems. ms has also developed considerable expertise in the development of traffic maintenance plans for roadway construction zones.
To date, ms has completed more than 200 traffic impact studies.
Our traffic and planning areas of expertise include:
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Interchange Justification Studies
- Thoroughfare Plans
- Operational Studies
- Highway and Traffic Capacity Studies
- Site Plan Traffic Operational Studies
- Safety Studies and Crash Analyses
- Transportation System and Facility Planning
- Preliminary Geometrics
- Traffic Volume Sampling and Forecasts
- Intersection and Interchange Analyses
- Signal Warrant Analyses
- Highway Capacity Analyses
- Parking Studies
- Access Management Plans
- Major Investment Studies
- Traffic Calming Plans
- Signing and E-ZPass Signing