Working with a variety of public and private clients, our planners and scientists are experts in environmental analysis and documentation. We have prepared countless simple categorical exclusions for minor bridge replacements and a number of complex Environmental Impact Statements/Section 4(f) documents for major highway relocations.
Our experience with environmental planning, in addition to our multidisciplinary project approach, gives our clients the benefit of expedited project schedules due to timely and accurate fulfillment of environmental documentation. Additionally, all of our NEPA information is developed in a format suitable for inclusion in later documents needed for coordination and approvals from state and federal resource agencies, such as permits (Section 404, 401, NPDES) and Section 106 coordination for historic/cultural resources.
Our environmental planning specialties:
- Categorical Exclusions (CE)
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- ESA Remediation Red Flag Summaries
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Section 4(f)
- Stream Relocation and Restoration
- Ecological Surveys
- Wetland Delineation and Mitigation
- 104/404 Waterway Permits
- Social and Economic Justice Studies